Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Polkadot Prints goes PRINTABLE!


Good news for you all. Polkadot Prints is going printable! That's right, same great designs, but we're adding some DIY into the mix! You get some gorgeous invitations and paper goods you can print at home.

Printable invitations and accessories: 
  • More affordable
  • No shipping costs
  • Faster job turnaround
  • Print as many as you need
  • Last minute on-the-day emergencies avoided
  • Print at home, through a photo lab or a digital print company.
Still personalised, still designed by me!
Visit my website  for all the details and designs! By offering printables I can offer you a better price & service, and can get down to designing more custom orders and prints! I hope that means happy days for both you and me!

If you have any questions about the new printables, please don't hesitate to be in touch! 
I look forward to keep helping you make your celebrations amazing! 
xo

1 comments:

  1. Jordan this stuff is amazing!! :) I was just perusing some piccies on FB and wondering who did all this!?! Fabulous xo Janie

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )